As the pregnancy is a grace period for all women and women are beginning to think about the baby names during their pregnancy. You can refer to a nice list of unique Hindu baby boy names. In fact, there is no need to worry because most miscarriages and abortions occur when your fetus does not grow normally. But at the same time, it is very important to remember that certain sexual positions are not safe and comfortable for you during pregnancy. It is therefore essential to find a safe position that is suitable for the growth of your belly so as not to exert additional pressure on your stomach and back.
Can sex cause premature labor?
Another fear is whether sex can trigger work. If your chances to get pregnant are less, then it sex may cause an issue during your pregnancy and even also premature labor.
Below are some reasons why you should avoid sex during pregnancy
Below we will explain you some reasons why you should avoid sex during the pregnancy period.
- Cervical Failure: This is a condition in which the cervix is not strong enough and calls for sexual abstinence and the weight more than the cervix the uterus must endure becomes heavier. So, you must use the period calculator.
- Genital Herpes: If your partner has been diagnosed with genital herpes, it is imperative that you do not have sex during your pregnancy, whether your partner has symptoms or not. You should also avoid oral sex if your partner has oral herpes.
- Any other type of STD: It is advisable to refrain from any type of sexual activity if you or your partner has any type of sexually transmitted disease.
- Placental Problems: If you bleed during the last two trimesters of your pregnancy, it is quite possible that you have placental problems such as placental abruption. In such condition, you should avoid sex during pregnancy.
- Vaginal bleeding or spotting: Another case where you are advised to stay away from intercourse during pregnancy if vaginal bleeding or bleeding occurs. You should immediately consult your doctor and find out the reason for this bleeding. Vaginal bleeding is caused by a variety of problems, some of which require you to continue sex during pregnancy period.
- Dilated cervix: This is an additional condition that requires sexual abstinence during pregnancy.
- History of premature labor: If you have had premature labor before, doctors often advise you to refrain from sexual intercourse, especially during the last trimester of your pregnancy. The doctor recommends refraining from sexual intercourse, such as when the sperm comes into contact with the pelvic area of the pregnant woman or when the pregnant woman has an orgasm or stimulation of the nipple, all of which can lead to premature delivery.
- If your abortions again and again in past: If in past, you face abortions again and again in past then you must avoid sex during the pregnancy. In this case, also, the doctor normally recommends to couples not to have sex during pregnancy.